Creating the printer ports are necessary when you have to use the "standard TCP/IP or the Smart Device Monitor for Client." If you have recently bought a Ricoh and wonder how to set it, then you should not worry because we are here for you.
We have prepared this article to help you learn the process of setting up the printer port. You also have the option to connect with our experts at the Ricoh Printer Contact Number USA. You can request them to provide the remote session and configure the setting for you.
Take these steps to set the printer port on your own
1. Firstly, you have to open the window for port setup on the Windows Vista Computer
- Press on the start button and open the control panel
- Expand the menu for Hardware and Sounds and then click on the option of Printer
- Press right-click on the icon of the Ricoh printers.
- You will then have to click on the option of properties.
- Select the tab for ports and press to add port.
2. Next, you have to select the Standard TCP/IP from the Available port types.
3. After that, you have to type the printer model and the IP Address and click Next to move forward
4. Turn on the checkbox next to the IP address
5. Open the General Tab after this and then click to Print Test Page
6. Click to apply the changes and press OK if the test results are correct.
We provide support for all the issues related to the Ricoh printer. You can contact the Ricoh Printer Helpline Number if you desire to learn the procedure to set the port to use the Smart Device Monitor on various versions of the windows.