Ricoh printer is a Japanese company that is producing the multitasking printers for the users. Ricoh printers are trustworthy and it is known for its easy to use feature. These printers are built to provide you the high-resolution print quality. The printers consist of all in one advanced feature. But Ricoh printers can also face some technical issue during their use. And hence, therefore, it is our obligation to make you aware about the certain steps to resolve your error. Error 545 is also a technical issue that user face while using the printers. The reason behind this error is the issue of lamp fuse. Absence of thermistor and BCU board problem may also lead to the error code sc545. If you still find yourself unable to deal with this error, then do not hesitate to contact Ricoh customer service Number. We are always dedicated to serve you.
Follow the given steps to resolve your error code sc545:
- Change the temperature detector attached to the fuser. And reboot the printer by switching it off and on again.
- If the error is resolved then it is ok. But it is not solved then click on “yellow tab”. Select” clear modes “and type 107.
- Click and hold the red button”Clear/stop “and wait for the screen to change. Then select “copy sp” and sp 5xxxx displaying “mode”.
- Use the “page down “option” till you arrive at “5810 sc code”. Now select “5810”and click on “execute”.
- Keep clicking on “exit” until you see the initial error code. Turn off the printer, again switch it on.
How to connect with us?
The aforesaid steps will be beneficial to you to resolve your error. But if you are not comfortable with the solutions, then call us Ricoh Customer support number 1866-662-5999. We provide instant reply to calls and messages. We are dedicated to built good customer experiences. So do not hesitate and get in touch with Ricoh printer customer support services. We shall be delighted to serve you.