There is a long list of technical problems when we discuss the mechanical devices such as the computers and printers. We at the Ricoh Printer Phone Number are 24/7 available to connect with you to listen to your doubts and to suggest the workarounds for them.
We have so far helped abundant Ricoh users and capable of assisting all of you as well. We generally receive complaints about significant hardware and software issues. One of them is the situation when you try to print your Excel Workbook, but the printer does not store the printout.
- You have not configured the printer properly
- Have not selected the first sheet from the Excel Workbooks
Take these measures to determine the issue
- You have to open the Excel workbook and go to the File
- Select the Print option from this list
- Open the tab named properties
- Select the option named Advanced
- Expand the Job Type option and choose the Secure Print option from there.
- You will then have to type the PIN Number
- Click the OK when you have made the changes and close the window for Advanced Properties page.
- Press OK in the dialog box for printer properties.
- Close the printer dialog box after you have made necessary changes.
- You should repeat this process for every sheet
- Finally, you can print your workbook.
There is a certainty
Read Also:-HOW TO UNINSTALL THE RICOH PRINTER DRIVER?