It is not necessary that your printer will work correctly after its installation. Similarly, the error code20 occurs when your printer is not installed properly. Although you follow all the configuration steps to complete your process, yet your printer might show you the error code 20. There are several reasons behind this error like you have not set your Ricoh printer as the default printer, maybe the printer driver is missing, and registry errors. But you can set this error by yourself. We are here to provide you with some useful steps to correct this error. The main motive of our Ricoh customer support Number is to help you in the best possible ways.
Follow these steps to correct Ricoh printer error20: STEP 1: Set your printer as the default printer:
- Click on the tab start printer and faxes.
- Check the printer folders and if you do not find printer icon there then go to the next step.
- If your desired icon is there then verify the check mark. It confirms that printer has been set as default printer.
- If the check mark does not appear, right-click on the printer and set the printer as the default.
- Now, select the “printer test page” to print a windows self test page.
- If the print is successful, exit the printer folder and print your word documents
STEP 2: Reinstall the USB composite device:
If you reinstall the USB device it would be like restarting the printer. Reinstalling might help you in fine working of your printer. You need to follow the following steps to reinstall your device
- Go to “my computer” and right-click on it and select “properties”.
- Go to the “hardware” tab and click “device manager”.
- You will find the” universal serial buses controllers” in device manager windows.
- Right click on USB composite devices, command uninstall.
- Disconnect the USB cable from your computer and reconnect it.
- Now follow all the instructions that appear on the screen in “found new hardware wizard”.
- Select the “start” button and click on printer and faxes.
- Now the printer folder opens, select the option which represents your Ricoh printer and now command “test print” page.
- If print becomes successful, try to print your new word document.
STEP 3: Uninstall Ricoh printer software:
If you still unable to resolve your error code 20, then you should uninstall and reinstall your Ricoh software to recover your error as soon as possible.
STEP 4: Clear the registry:
Download clean the registry utility program. The registry is a database which is required to store vital files and software to run the computer smoothly. So if you are not able to fix your error with above mentioned steps. Then you need to download “registry cleaner “program. Using this program you can clean out the registry.
Hopefully the aforesaid steps will be beneficial to you to fix your error. But if you still facing any problem to deploy the steps you can directly call us at our Ricoh customer support Number 1866-662-5999.Call Ricoh Customer service phone number We shall be happy to serve you.